Friday, July 10, 2009

I think I have a flower on my head!


Julianna had her weight checked today and she weighs 6 lbs 15 oz. They are very happy with her weight change and her color. She is getting better everyday. She is doing really well! She sleeps for about 3 hours at a time, wakes to eat and then heads back into dream land. We are working on our sleep schedule! We found napping is key!

I'm back on bed rest trying to fight an infection I got so Julianna is enjoying lots of daddy time. We are going to miss him when he goes back to work on Monday :( We are also sad to say bye to Papa Do (Big Aldo) tomorrow but happy that Roses and Papa Ken are coming in to take over.

Check out the blog for my week 2 picture slide show!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The flower headband picture is precious, and I can see so much of both you and Aldo in her sweet little face! Glad to hear she is doing better, and I hope you recover quickly from your infection, Sarah! Lots of love to all of you! --Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! This blog page is so cute and it is so fun to look at these pics of Julianna. Her facial expressions already seem like she is putting together intelligent thoughts. She is beautiful and smart! Hope all is well. Katharine

    ReplyDelete