Friday, March 19, 2010

Viva La Mexico

We just arrived, eating some lunch waiting on Laurie and Charlie to arrive

Laurie and I enjoying the ocean
View from our room

We had such a wonderful trip to Mexico! We had left Julianna for short periods of time before but never overnight. It was harder than I thought. The first day was really hard on me but I knew my mom and Ken would love on her and take good care of her. After the first day it was much better! We missed her but enjoyed our time together.
We stayed at the El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya, it was beautiful! Our room was ocean front and in the middle of this huge resort so we were close to the best pools and restaurants. It was a little chilly in a swimsuit when it was cloudy but great when the sun was shining. I don't know if we would go back in March but in the summer it would be a perfect resort.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! It IS really hard! I remember going to Vegas and leaving Kon with my mom for 4 days, and it is just miserable that first day! It gets better and easier, I promise! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete