Monday, March 28, 2011

Bed rest 3/28

Here is what I know so far....


As many of you know the doctor admitted me into the hospital at about 5:00 today. They told me best case I will go home Wed/Thurs with strict bed rest, next option would be hospital bed rest for 2-3 weeks and then the worst option is I will be induced Tue/Wed because things are not good and they need to get the baby out. They have given me steroids to help the baby develop faster. Several of the tests are 24 hour tests so I will not know anything until tomorrow evening. Thank you for your continued prayers and offers to help!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Presby Plano

2 comments:

  1. Be praying for you and your sweet family. Hold to your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting up you and baby in the name of Jesus...Dad & Karen

    ReplyDelete