Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm free.....sort of

My protein test needed to come back at 300 or less and it was 183 WAHOO!!!!! I do not currently have preeclampsia but have a high risk of developing it. They gave me another steroid shot for his lungs and sent me on my way. I am now on strict bed rest with bathroom privileges, the ability to move from the bed to the couch and 5 minute on my feet for lunch, THAT'S IT! The most exciting part of my week will be going to the doctor. His goal is to keep him in until April 25th (38 weeks) but if my blood pressure keeps acting up he would be happy with 36-37 weeks. I may go crazy over the next 2-4 weeks but I have to keep reminding myself it's the best thing for our sweet baby.

PLEASE send me names of some good books. I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands. Also keep your emails and text messages coming :)

Thank you SO much for all your love, support and prayers! They paid off! Keep the prayers coming! Please pray that he stays in a few more weeks and I don't go stir crazy :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment