Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Doctors Appointment

It was such a relief getting good news at my check up today! My blood pressure was much closer to normal range and the doctor said he has high hopes I'll make it to at least 39 weeks. We went from getting steroids because the baby may need to be born at 34 weeks to my doctor now telling me he thinks I'm going to make it to the end. God has answered our prayers! Bed rest is working! I go in again next Monday and we will get to see our little man in our last ultrasound.

I'm on day 11 of bed rest and the first half was really tough. I suffered from fatigue after three days of little to no sleep but once I got past that, things have been much better. We spent this last weekend getting as much ready around the house as we can and by "we" I mean my sweet husband did all the work while I sat on the bed. He was so good to rearrange furniture three times until it was how I wanted it, go grocery shopping, and take care of our sweet Julianna since I'm not even aloud to lift her. She has become quite the daddy's girl!

We have been so blessed by such sweet friends and family bringing us dinner, send me magazines and books and volunteering to be on Julianna duty while Aldo is at his games. I have also had so many wonderful people stepping in for me at work. I was having a really tough time trying to do as much as I could from home but everyone at work has asked me to stop and let them handle it. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful work family!

I'll update y'all next week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment