Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Julianna 16-21 Months

So with all this talk about pregnancy I feel like Julianna has been left out of the blog. Julianna is now 21 months old and in the 100 percentile for her height. Hopefully she will be athletic and put that height to good use :) She loves to jibber jabber, she knows lots of words, play outside, say her animal sounds, play mommy with her babies and be Miss Independent. She thinks she can do almost anything on her own. She obviously doesn't know how her life is going to get flipped upside down in two weeks but she loves to kiss my belly and say baby. She might be begging for him to get back in my belly after a few weeks :)

When I started working again I stopped posting as often. I can't believe my last picture update was Halloween. I added two photo albums to our blog. Here are a few of my favorites

Mallory took pictures for us last November. We just love her and are so appreciative that she is so patient with Julianna. Here are a few, more are in the photo album on the right.















































We had LOTS of snow days this year. We actually had 5 official school days off because of the snow. Julianna isn't really a fan. She didn't like the snow getting on her boots.



















Enjoying lunch out with mommy and daddy
















Fun at the park




















My mom and I took her to the American Girl store over spring break to get her collection started. My mom and grandmother started these for me when I was little so it was a very special day taking my daughter to pick hers out.









Julianna absolutely loves being outside. She really enjoys her slide, kicking the soccer ball, and climbing on anything she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment