Monday, June 29, 2009

It's time to meet Julianna

Well it looks like tomorrow will be the day we meet our little angel Julianna. I went in today to have my blood pressure checked and it was still a little too high. In my doctors words, “there are more advantages to induce now then to sit around and wait for worse to happen”. Since tomorrow is only 12 days before my due date he is very confident that she is ready to go.

We will go to the hospital tonight to get the process started and he thinks we should have our daughter by tomorrow afternoon or evening. Please pray that my body will take to the induction medicine and I won’t have to have a C-Section. It sounds like we have a long night and day ahead of us.

Thank you for all your love and prayers! We need them now more than ever! We will keep you posted and send our pictures as soon as we can.
Love to you all!
Sarah and Aldo

3 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I know you probably won't get this until after Julianna arrives. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I would love to come see everyone when the time is right. TAKE CARE and CONGRATS!
    Amy Hudspeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you! We can't wait to meet your little angel :)

    Becky and Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah....can't wait to see your photos. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete