Friday, June 26, 2009

Today was an eventful doctor’s appointment…

I went in for my normal appointment and my blood pressure was a little too high. He continued my normal appointment to find that I had not started to dilate yet but do to my blood pressure he wanted me to go be checked out by labor and delivery. They hooked me up to monitors, charted my blood pressure for several hours, and did some blood work. My resting blood pressure is perfect but if I even sit up my blood pressure shoots back up. After my tests came back fine, they sent me home for total bed rest.
I will go in to have my blood pressure checked Monday morning and will be told then if we are going to begin the induction process Monday night or wait until the next Monday or Tuesday. My doctor would like to wait until the 6th but we were told that Monday is more likely. So it looks like Julianna is going to be here a little sooner than we thought. We will know much more on Monday. Until then, I’ll be in bed with my sweet hubby taking care of me. Thank you all for your love and prayers! I will keep you updated on any new news!

No comments:

Post a Comment