Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Julianna's Birthday


Julianna is here!!! We started the induction at 7 am this morning and she decided to join us at 3:13 pm. Everything went very smoothly and I found that the epidural was a gift from God :) I thought I would see how long I could suffer through them then found out that I was crazy once it kicked it. WOW those are good drugs! I didn't feel anything else until I was 10 cm. I pushed for about an hour then we met our sweet little girl.

She was 6lbs 10 oz and 18 and a half inches. She has been feeding well and is sleeping like a baby right now. All three of us are doing great! I'm going to try to get some rest!

Love to you all!
Sarah and Aldo

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Everybody looks great. I can't wait to see your beautful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I am soo happy she is here, and that everything went well! She is so beautiful! Get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids two and under get in free at Stars games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You look great!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you both! Sarah you look great and Julianna is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am soooo happy for you, I can't wait to see more pics of her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - what a week we had! This grandma is sooo happy! Ken and I can hardly wait to get back next week and I just left yesterday! Congrats my precious angels -- she is a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete