Friday, June 19, 2009

Today's doctors appointment

Well today is 36 weeks 6 days and we had our last ultrasound at our doctor’s appointment today. Julianna is looking good. They estimated that she weighs around six and half pounds and is laying head down and ready to go. Dr. MacDonald told us that her head was really low which could be why my tailbone has been in so much pain the last week. We got to watch her hiccup and practice her breathing. Her intestines are still looking good and will be checked on once again by her pediatrician once she gets here but my OB doesn’t see any more red flags.

The million dollar question, when will Julianna grace us with her presence? Probably not any time soon, no dilation at this point. We will check again next Friday. Until then, have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet her. Hope you are feeling well! Let me know if you need anything.
    Amy Hudspeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-

    Glad to hear your appointment went well! I just found out that I am staying in MO for a week longer, so I am now requestion that you let Julianna cook past your due date. My goal is for you to have a 12 lb baby :-) Oh.....I still don't see my name anywhere on that chair in the baby's nursery. What are you waiting for for? You can just paint the initials "TLC" in pink and green!

    On a serious note, just relax and enjoy these next couple weeks while Julianna continues to grow and develop. She will be here soon enough!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete